Income Tax Delhi Stenographer, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector & Other Jobs | 10th/12th/Degree | Apply Now
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Income Tax announces job vacancies for various posts for meritorious sportspersons in different games, sports to fill various positions on a temporary basis in Income Tax, Delhi.
Under Income Tax Delhi Stenographer, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th/Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Income Tax Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 35.
Name of the post:
Income Tax Inspector: 01
Tax Assistant: 18
Stenographer Grade: 08
Multi Tasking Staff: 08
Game/Sport: Athletics, Kabaddi, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Hockey, Swimming, Body Building, Basketball & Cricket.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute + meritorious sportspersons.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for recruitment of meritorious sportspersons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II and Multi Tasking Staff, in Income Tax Department, Delhi Region”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Person11eI)(NG), 3 rd F0or, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, J.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002”.
Last date for submission of application: by 31.03.2019.