Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) 2018 Pharmacovigilance Associate, System Analyst & Other Posts – 80 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/ MBBS/BDS/MBA | Apply Now
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission announces job vacancies for various category posts on contract basis to fill 80 positions.
Under IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate & Sys Analyst Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/ MBBS/BDS/MBA in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected aspirant for the applied job will be recruited on a temporary basis with a salary in pay scale of Rs 25000 to Rs 42000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 02/10/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IPC 2018 Assistant, Analyst Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 80.
Name of the post:
Library & Information Assistant: 01
System Analyst: 01
Pharmacopoeial Associate: 31
Pharmacovigilance Associate: 45
Graphic Designer: 01
Management Assistant: 01
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/ MBBS/BDS/MBA in Engg, Science, Pharma or other equivalents from recognized university/institute and should experience 1 to 3 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ipc.gov.in/careers.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Various Contractual Post”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Administrative Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India), Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002, U.P.”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 02/10/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.ipc.gov.in/images/Contractual_Vacancy_12_sep_2018.pdf.