Jadavpur University Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Jadavpur University announces job vacancies for various project staff posts for a project titled “Development of high-speed MANET for intelligent Collaboration” on a temporary basis.
Under Jadavpur University JRF & SRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 31-03-2020, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 28,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Jadavpur University Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 4.
Name of the post:
Junior Research Fellow: 2
Senior Research Fellow: 2
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview on 02.05.2019 for JRF/SRF for project - Development of high-speed MANET for intelligent Collaboration”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 02.05.2019 at 11 A.M.
Venue: Office of the School of laser Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata — 700 032.
Job Notification: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/scroll_info/1555497051.pdf.