Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) 2018 Teaching Faculty Posts – 29 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is an architecture and fine arts university located at Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
In reference to Notification No. C/Estt/770/TS(A)/2018, the JNAFAU university announces job vacancies for Teaching Faculty posts to fill 29 nos on contract basis for various disciplines at JNAFAU School of Planning and Architecture and JNAFAU College of Fine Arts, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Under JNAFAU Teaching Faculty 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects freshers and experience can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for JNAFAU faculty posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be hired on a temporary basis, with a salary provided as per University Norms based on Qualifications and Experience.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For JNAFAU Univ 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 29.
Name of the post: Teaching Faculty posts for disciplines
1. B. Tech Planning: 04 Posts
2. B. Design (Interior Design): 06 Posts
3. B. Tech(D.T.D.P): 02 Posts
4. B. Tech(F.S.P): 05 Posts
5. M. Arch(I.D): 02 Posts
6. M. Arch(E.D): 04 Posts
7. MURP: 04 Posts
8. Animation(3D Maya): 01 Post
9. Animation (VFX): 01 Post
Candidate should complete Degree/Master Degree/ Ph.D. in relevant subjects from a recognized university, with NET qualified score required for relevant posts.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.jnafau.ac.in/announcements/contract-faculty-recruitment-notification/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend an interview on announce date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 30th August 2018 from 11.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M.
Venue: JNAFAU Campus.