Supreme Court Of India (SCI) 2018 Chauffeur Posts – 05 Vacancies | 10th | Apply Now
Supreme Court Of India, highest judicial forum and final court of appeal under the Constitution of India.
In reference to F.6/2018-SCA (I), the highest court announces job vacancies for Chauffeur posts to fill on a direct basis.
Under Supreme Court Of India Chauffeur 2018 Job Notification, aspirants completed 10th class and have valid Driving license and experience are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test, Practical Test, and Interview, an applicant for SCI Driver posts will be finalized on aptitude basis.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 29200 plus per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 8.9.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Supreme Court Of India 2018 Driver Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Chauffeur.
As on 1.7.2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete 10th class from recognized Board/Institute + should have a valid driving license to drive light motor vehicle (goods/passenger) with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism + Minimum 3 years experience of driving a light motor vehicle (goods/passenger).
On basis of Written Test, Practical Test, and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 470 through online mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.sci.gov.in/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications invited for participating in the selection process for appointment to the post of Chauffeur”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 08.09.2018.