Kadapa District Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Cook & Other Backlog Jobs – 25 Vacancies | 5th/7th/Degree | Apply Now
Social Welfare Department, YSR District, Kadapa, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Kadapa District Administration announces job vacancies for various Backlog Vacancies to fill 25 positions for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes in YSR District Kadapa, in reference to Ref.No:A3(DD-SW)/130/2017.
Under Kadapa District Backlog Vacancies Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 5th/7th/Degree can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam marks, an applicant for Kadapa District Backlog Vacancies will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary pay, as per AP – Revised Pay Scales – 2015.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 10.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kadapa District SC/ST Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25
Name of the post:
1. Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
2. Office Subordinate: 13 Posts
3. Cook: 01 Post
4. Watchman: 04 Posts
5. Office Watcher: 02 Posts
Total No. of posts: 25
As on 17.12.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 47 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 5th/7th/Degree from a recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://kadapa.ap.nic.in/notificationsmed.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for filling up for the posts on SC/ST Backlog Posts for the year of 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Online application end date: 27/12/2018.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 10.01.2019.
Job Notification: http://kadapa.ap.nic.in/sc%20st%20backlog%20notification.pdf.