Kalyani University Junior Research Fellow & Lab Assistant Posts | 8th/Master Degree | Apply Now
The University of Kalyani, a state university in Nadia district of West Bengal state.
In the latest job notification, Kalyani University announces job vacancies for project staff posts under the supervision of Prof. Tarakdas Basu, Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics, K.U on a temporary basis.
Under Kalyani University JRF & Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 3 years, with salary pay of maximum Rs. 31,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 02-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kalyani University Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: JRF & Lab Assistant.
Should complete 8th/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to 2 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/index.php/recruitments.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for a Junior Research Fellow”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, KU”.
Last date for submission of application: by 02-05-2019.
Job Notification: https://www.klyuniv.ac.in/upload/employment/jrf_17.42019.pdf.