Kanchipuram RNTCP 2018 Health Visitor, Lab Technician & Other Posts - 52 Vacancies | 12th, Degree, MBBS | Apply Now
Kanchipuram Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP) in a latest job notification releases new vacancies to fill 52 posts.
Under Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2018 Health Visitor & Others job notification, aspirants who completed 12th, graduation and MBBS in relevant disciplines and have minimum experience can apply for the posts.
On basis of Written Test and Interview final candidates for the applied RNTCP jobs will be selected.
Finalized individuals for the vacancy will receive salary in pay scale as mentioned in notification.
Interested and qualified candidate have to fill application in offline mode and send details to mentioned address by 02-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kanchipuram Tuberculosis Control Program Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 52.
Name Of Posts:
- Medical Officer – 10 Posts.
- District Programme Coordinator – 01 Post.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 03 Posts.
- Health Visitor – 23 Posts.
- Lab Technician – 11 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02 Posts.
- Counsellor – 02 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
Applicant should completed education in 12th, graduation and MBBS from recognized board and university and person should posses required skillset and experience wherever required for announced job vacancies.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Interested aspirant have to visit http://www.kanchi.tn.nic.in .
- Select job notification.
- Go through vacancy details.
- And download, take print out of application form.
- Fill up required and mandatory details.
- Send application to address “The Deputy Director Health Services, Office of the Deputy Director of Health Services State Health Society RNTCP District Head Quarters Govt Hospital Campus, Kanchipuram – 631 502” by post before 02.03.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.kanchi.tn.nic.in/Pressrelease/application_ddhs.pdf .