Karnataka Bank 2018 Probationary Officer Posts | Degree, PG & CA | Apply Now
Karnataka Bank Limited, announces new jobs under category of Probationary Officer for various posts.
Through Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 job announcement, candidates who completed Degree, PG & CA in relevant streams and subjects are eligible to apply for the desired job.
The announced posts under Probationary Officer category include Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants, Law Officers and Relationship Managers.
Screened and selected candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview.
Selected aspirant have to produce service bond agreement for a period of three years.
And will undergo probation of one year, after which only if bank satisfies with the person conduct will be absorbed into employment with pay scale of 7.75 Lakhs p.a.
Qualified KBL person for the post have to through offline mode by 20-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Bank PO 2018 Jobs:
Name Of Posts:
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs).
- Chartered Accountants.
- Law Officers.
- Relationship Managers.
Born on or after 01-01-1990, candidate max age limit should be 28 years.
The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
For Agricultural Field Officers: Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing.
For Chartered Accountants: First Class Graduates with CA.
For Law Officers: First Class Law Graduates with 3 years experience.
For Relationship Managers: First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing.
Applicants will be screened, and selected persons will be called for Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to visit https://karnatakabank.com/careers .
- Select Recruitment Notification -> “Recruitment Of Probationary Officers(Scale-I)”.
- Go through job details, and take print out of application form.
- Fill up required details and attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002” through post.
Last date for submission of Hard copy of application: by 20-03-2018.