Karnataka School Education Department Graduate Primary School Teacher Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Karnataka School Education Department, Govt. of Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, Karnataka School Education Dept announces job vacancies for Primary School Teacher post in relevant subjects on a direct basis through District wise Competitive Examination.
Under Karnataka School Education Dept Teacher Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 27,650 to Rs. 52,650 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 20-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka School Education Dept Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10611.
Name of the post:
Graduate Primary Teacher for Class 6 to 8 (Language –English)
Graduate Primary Teacher for Class 6 to 8 (Maths & Science)
Graduate Primary Teacher for Class 6 to 8 (Social Studies)
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for Direct Recruitment of Graduate Primary School Teachers for Class 6 to 8 cadre posts through District wise Competitive Examination”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11-03-2019 to 20-03-2019.