Karnataka State Police (KSP) Instructor & Asst Instructor Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Karnataka State Police (KSP), Govt. of Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, Karnataka State Police announces job vacancies for various posts for HK & NHK region on a direct basis.
Under Karnataka State Police Instructor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of ET & PST, Written Examination and Viva-Voice, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 15/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka State Police Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 42.
Name of the post:
Asst Instructor: 16
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 26 years, born between 15.02.1993 AND 15.02.1998 (both days inclusive)
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute.
On basis of ET & PST, Written Examination and Viva-Voice.
GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 250 through online mode.
SC, ST, CAT-01 to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://rec19.ksp-online.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Application For The Post Of Instructor & Assistant Instructor (Men & Women) In Home Guards & Civil Defence Services, Bengaluru – 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 28/01/2019 to 15/02/2019.
Last date for payment of fee online: 18/02/2019.
Job Notification: http://instructor19.ksp-online.in/.