Kerala University Project Fellow Jobs | Master Degree | Walkin
Kerala University, Govt. of Kerala.
In the latest job notification, Kerala University announces job vacancy for a project staff post for a project titled “Unravelling Submarine Groundwater Discharge (SGD) zones along the Indian subcontinent and its islands (Mission-SGD) – PILOT STUDY” in an NCESS, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram sponsored research project on a temporary basis.
Under Kerala University Project Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala University Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Project Fellow.
Should complete M.Sc in Geology/Marine Geology from a University recognized by the UGC.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in interview for the post of Project Fellow, purely on temporary basis, in a NCESS, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram sponsored research project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 11-04-2019, 10 AM.
Venue: Department of Geology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Trivandrum 695581.
Note: Eligible candidates may e-mail bio-data, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Notification: https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/pdfs/jobNoti/dep1554203956.pdf.