Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) Project Assistant Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI), An Autonomous Institute of Government of Gujarat.
In the latest job notification, GEMI announces job vacancies for Project Assistant post on a temporary basis for SERB funded Research Project, in reference to ECR/2017/001303, for a project titled "Integrated Water Quality Evaluation of Mahisagar River Using Benthic Macroinvertebrates".
Under GEMI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Degree/Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with stipend pay of Rs. 20,000 /- per month
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 21-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For GEMI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Project Assistant.
Should complete M.Sc. in Life Science/ Environment Science/ Zoology /Microbiology/Biotechnology with first class. Or B.SC in Life Science/ Environment Science/ Zoology /Microbiology/Biotechnology with first class and at least one year of Experience. CSIR/UGC NET qualified candidates are preferable.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://gemi.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Project Assistant in a SERB funded Research Project (ECR/2017/001303) titled "Integrated Water Quality Evaluation of Mahisagar River Using Benthic Macroinvertebrates".
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 21.02.2019.