Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Computer Knowing Steno-Typist (English) Jobs – 10 Vacancies |10th | Walkin
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC), Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest employment notification, the Kolkata Municipal Corporation announces job vacancies for Computer Knowing Steno-Typist (English) posts on contract basis to fill 10 positions.
Under KMC 2018 Steno-Typist (English) Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Madhyamik Examination and have computer and typing skills can apply.
On basis of Interview and skill test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 06 months, with salary pay of Rs.12,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Municipal Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10
Name of the Post: Computer Knowing Steno-Typist (English).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete Madhyamik Examination/10th from recognized institute/board and should have required typing and computer skills.
On basis of Madhyamik Examination.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/jsp/KMCPortalHome1.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk -in- Interview for selection of contractual engagement of 10(ten) Contractual Computer Knowing Steno-Typist (English)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Interview Date & Timing: 17.11.2018 at 10.00 am.
Venue: 36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata- 19 (Ballygunge Phari Crossing).
Job Notification: https://www.kmcgov.in/KMCPortal/downloads/Steno_12_11_2018.pdf.