Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs - 613 Vacancies | 8th Class | Apply Now
Office Of The Commissioner Of Police, Kolkata, Government Of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Kolkata Police announces job vacancies for Civic Volunteers posts for a male/female candidate to fill 613 positions under different units of Kolkata Police, in reference to EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/12/2018.
Under Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 8th Class and met physical standards can apply.
On basis of Physical test & Interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
Selected will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 613.
Name of the post: Civic Volunteers.
As on 1st day of January 2018, Candidate age limit should be 20 to 60 years.
Should complete 8th Class class
On basis of Physical test & Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for Engagement of Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police Ref. notice no. FRC/Recruit/12/2018 dated 13th December,2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned unit address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 20.12.2018.
Job Notification: http://kolkatapolice.gov.in/images/docs/Enrollment_of_CVs.pdf.