Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Posts | 8th | Apply Now
Office Of The Commissioner Of Police, Kolkata, Government Of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Kolkata Police announces job vacancies for Civic Volunteers post on a direct basis for male and female candidates under different units of Kolkata Police, in reference to EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/04/2019.
Under Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th class is required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 06.08.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 334 Nos.
Name of the Post: Civic Volunteers.
As on 1st day of January, 2019, Candidate age limit should be 20 to 60 years.
Should complete 8th class from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for Engagement of Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police Ref. notice no. FRC/Recruit/04/2019 dated 29th July,2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 06.08.2019.