SDSC SHAR 2018 Scientist/ Engineer & Medical Officer Posts – 25 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest job announcement through SDSC SHAR Scientist/ Engineer & Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification, SDSC announces new jobs for posts of Scientist/ Engineer & Medical Officer to fill 25 positions through ADVERTISEMENT No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2018.
Candidates who completed engineering graduation, PG and MBBS in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Applicants screened will be finalized on basis of their academic performance and will be called for Interview.
Selected aspirants for the desired post will receive salary max of Rs. 67,700/- PM.
Qualified persons for the vacancy have to apply through online mode by 23-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ISRO SDSC SHAR 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name Of Posts:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical Engineering): 10 Posts.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Quality Engineering and Management): 01 Post.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Thermal Engineering): 02 Posts.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Machine Design): 01 Post.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Engineering): 02 Posts.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety): 04 Posts.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Structural Engineering): 01 Post.
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (M.Sc. Organic/Analytical Chemistry): 02 Posts.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical Engineering): 01 Post.
- Medical Officer ‘SC’ (Orthopaedics)/ Medical Officer ‘SD’ (Orthopaedics): 01 Post.
As on 23.03.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18-35 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Candidate applying for the announced jobs should completed engineering graduation/PG in relevant disciplines with minimum qualification marks from recognized university.
For Medical Officer post , aspirant should completed MBBS + Diploma or MBBS + MD/ DNB from registered medical council.
Final applicants for the Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR posts will be selected through screening and will be finalized on basis of interview performance.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.shar.gov.in/RMT/index.jsp .
- Select Job Notification “Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2018 Dated 12.02.2018 for the posts of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' And Medical Officer 'SC'/'SD'”.
- Go through job details and apply for the job through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 03-03-2018 to 23-03-2018.
Recruitment Advt.: http://www.shar.gov.in/RMT/Advt_01_2018.pdf .