KPMG Bangalore Associate Walkin Jobs | Degree/PG | Walkin: 13th May 19 to 17th May 19
KPMG, one of the leading professional service company in auditing, in the latest job release for its Indian offices spreading across metro cities.
In the latest job notification, KPMG India announces job vacancy for an Associate post for Backend/back-office Profile, with work location in Bangalore.
Under KPMG Bangalore Associate Walk-in 2019 Jobs, candidates completed Degree/PG, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
1. Team members will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS Office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
4. Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Associate.
Educational Qualification: Degree/PG.
Experience: 0 to 3 Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
- Good communication skills
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Fresher’s / graduates with good communication skills
- Previous experience in international voice process/client servicing would be an added advantage
Interview date & Venue:
Date & Timing: 13th May 19 to 17th May 19.
Venue: KPMG @ Bangalore.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to walkin on the announced date and venue.
Feel free to reach out in case you need any further information @ email@example.com or call on 020-4019-4047.