KPMG Walk-in Drive For Analyst (Language Profile) Posts | Any Graduation | Walkin: 16th to 20th Mar'20
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors.
In the latest job notification, KPMG India announces job vacancies for Analyst posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under KPMG Gurgaon Analyst Walkin 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Any Graduation, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Job Designation: Analyst.
Educational Qualifications: Any graduate from a reputed institute.
Experience: 0 to 3 Years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Walk-in.
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Previous experience in international voice process would be an added advantage
- Only candidates with good communication skills in English and knowledge of the regional language in any of the below mentioned languages will be interviewed
- 1. Bengali 2. Oriya 3. Telugu 4. Kannada
Date: 16th to 20th Mar'20.
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue: Building No. 10, 4th Floor, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode, shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.