Karnataka PSC 2018 Junior Training Officer Posts - 1520 Vacancies | Diploma | Apply Now
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Govt. of Karnataka state recruitment agency for human resource needs of state administration.
In a latest recruitment notification through KPSC 2018 Junior Training Officer announcement, the PSC releases number of vacancies for JTO posts.
Candidates who completed Diploma in relevant trades, and have good academic qualification as mentioned in official job announcement by the state PSC can apply for the post.
Final aspirant will be selected on basis of Written Test and Interview.
Selected candidate through direct recruitment of KPSC for the Junior Training Officer post will receive salary in pay scale of Rs.17,650 – Rs.32,000.
Interested persons have to apply through online mode before 20-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka PSC posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1520.
Name Of Posts: Junior Training Officer (JTO).
- Fitter: 348 Posts
- Turner: 85 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 133 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 99 Posts
- ICTSM (ITESM): 77 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning: 94 Posts.
- Workshop calculation & Science: 150 Posts.
- Engineering Drawing: 98 Posts.
- Mechanic Diesel: 49 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts.
- Electroplater: 01 Post.
- Electrician: 288 Posts.
- Dressmaking: 31 Posts.
- Interior Design & Decoration: 10 Posts.
- Draughtsman Civil: 04 Posts.
- Welder: 16 Posts.
- Machinist: 05 Posts.
- Architectural Assistant: 07 Posts.
- Carpenter: 02 Posts.
- Draughtsman Mechanical: 09 Posts.
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Millwright Mechanic): 07 Posts.
- Secretarial Practice: 02 Posts.
- Plastic Processing Operator: 01 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be between 18 and 35 Years.
Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Aspirant should completed Diploma in relevant trades from recognized university. .
Selection Process: On basis of Computer Based Written Test and Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs 600/-.
SC/ST/Ex-serviceme aspirants have to pay Rs 300/-.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Eligible candidates for the JTO post have to visit http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/ .
- Selection Notifications ->” Junior Training Officer In The Dept Of Industrial Training And Employment Commission”.
- Go through job details.
- And click on “Apply Online Link” to complete the application form.
- Fill necessary and required details and submit.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Online application start & end date: 19th February 2018 to 20th March 2018.
Last date for payment of fee: 21st March 2018.
Recruitment Notif.: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/JTO%20Notification%202018.pdf .