Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Chief Electrical Engineer Posts | Apply Now
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Konkan Railway announces job vacancies for Engineer posts on deputation or absorption basis in KRCL, in reference to No.CO-13014(11 )l18/2015-PERS.
Under Konkan Railway Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Railway Employee with required qualification can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay in 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-14.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Konkan Railway Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Chief Electrical Engineer (CEE).
As on 22-02-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.konkanrailway.com/pages/viewpage/current_notifications.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for the post of Chief Electrical Engineer (CEE)/RE on deputation or absorption basis in KRCL”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21-03-2019.