Karnataka State Police 2018 Scientific Officer Posts – 18 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/PG | Apply Now
Karnataka State Police (KSP) in a latest job announcement releases new vacancies for posts of Scientific Officer for FSL, Bengaluru & ITS Regional Office for HK & NHK region.
Through KSP Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed diploma, degree and master degree in science, biology and other related subjects and have experience can apply for the job.
On basis of Written Exam final aspirant for the job will be selected on merit basis, and aspirants male and female individuals can apply for the job.
Interested candidates have to apply for the job through online mode by 21-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria KSP Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name Of Posts:
- Chemistry: 01 Post.
- Toxicology: 05 Posts.
- Physics: 01 Post.
- Biology: 02 Posts.
- Question Document: 01 Post.
- Psychology: 07 Posts.
- Photography: 01 Post.
As on 21-03-2018, candidate age limit should be between 21-35 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Aspirant applying for Karnataka State Police Scientific Officer job for relevant subject, should completed master’s degree/degree/diploma with minimum qualification marks of 55% and should have relevant experience.
General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs 250/- through SBI/Post Office.
SC, ST, CAT- 01 have to pay Rs 100/-.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Interested and qualified aspirant for the job should visit http://www.ksp.gov.in .
- Select Current Recruitment ->Police Recruitment -2018.
- Select Job Notification “Application For The Post Of Scientific Officers (Men & Women) In Fsl, Bengaluru And Its Regional Office- 2018”.
- Go through job details and apply for the job through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 26-Feb-2018 to 21-Mar-2018.
Last date for paying online application fee: 23-03-2018.
Employment Notification: http://fslnhk18.ksp-online.in/ .