Kurukshetra District Court 2018 Peon Posts - 12 Vacancies | 12th | Apply Now
Office Of The District And Session Judge, Kurukshetra, Haryana.
In a recent employment notification, the district court announces vacancies for Peon jobs on a temporary basis to fill 12 nos through direct recruitment.
Under Kurukshetra District Court Peon 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Middle Standard examination and have relevant language skills are required to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired on a contract basis with a salary of Rs.4,440 - Rs.7,440/- + GP per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 20.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kurukshetra District Court 2018 Peon Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of Posts: Peon.
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
Applicants should complete Middle Standard Examination along with language skills in Hindi/Punjabi.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/kurukshetra/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification ‘Recruitment for the post of Peon in the Kurukshetra Sessions Division”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Superintendent, Office Of The District And Session Judge, Kurukshetra, Haryana”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 20.08.2018.