Kurukshetra District Court Stenographer Grade III Posts - 05 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Office Of The District And Session Judge, Kurukshetra, Haryana.
In the latest job announcement, the Kurukshetra District Court announces job vacancies for Stenographer posts to fill 05 positions on an ad-hoc basis.
Under Kurukshetra District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation in relevant disciplines and have typing and computer skills can apply.
On basis of Typing and Computer Proficiency Test, an applicant for Kurukshetra DC Steno posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.7,440 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kurukshetra District Court Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Stenographer Grade III.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 18-42 years.
Should complete Graduation in Arts or Science from recognized university/institute and should have typing and computer skills.
On basis of Typing and Computer Proficiency Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/kurukshetra/recruit.
- Select job notification “Application for the post of Stenographers Grade-III on ad-hoc basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Superintendent, Office Of District And Sessions Judge, Kurukshetra, Haryana”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.11.2018.