Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Posts – 29 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. | Apply Now
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Govt. of Karnataka.
In the latest employment notification, the KVAFSU university announces job vacancies for faculty posts to fill 29 positions under Backlog Special Recruitment drive.
Under KVAFSU Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks and have required work experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit for the SC/ST Faculty backlog vacancies will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15,600 to Rs 67,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 17.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KVAFSU Univ Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 29.
Name of the post:
Professor: 05 Posts
Associate Professor: 07
Assistant Professor: 17
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D.in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks of 55% and should be NET qualified and have work experience for required posts.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://kvafsu.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification of Backlog recruitment for teaching posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, P.B.NO-06, Bidar-585401 Karnataka”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://kvafsu.edu.in/notification/Notification-Professor-2018.pdf.