Lucknow University Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts | Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Walkin
Lucknow University, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Lucknow University announces job vacancies for various project staff posts for a project titled "Status of Agricultural Risk and Insurance in Uttar Pradesh: Evidences from Bundelkhand Region" on a temporary basis in the Department of Economics.
Under Lucknow University Research Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 2 to 8 months, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Lucknow University Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 3.
Name of the post:
Research Assistant: 1
Field Investigator: 2
Should complete Master Degree/PG/PH.D in relevant science subjects from a recognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/en/page/current-openings.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for the Post of Research Assistant (RA) and Field Investigator (FI) in the Department of Economics”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of interview: 08th May, 2019 at 11:30 AM.
Venue: Room No. 24, Department of Economics, University of Lucknow.