Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Jobs - 190 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur.
In the latest job notification, Madhya Pradesh High Court announces job vacancies for Civil Judge posts to fill 190 nos.
Under Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.27,700 - Rs.44,770 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 20.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MP High Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 190 (UR: 95 OBC: 27 SC: 30 ST: 38).
Name of the post: Civil Judge.
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute, and must be passed English Shorthand Examination with typewriting speed of 80 words per minute.
Candidates have to pay fee Rs 1000.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 600.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level) Exam-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 27.12.2018 to 20.01.2019.