Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Posts | Apply Now
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur.
In the latest job notification, Madhya Pradesh HC announces job vacancy for District Judge posts on a direct basis.
Under Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Civil Judges Class- I of Madhya Pradesh can apply.
On the basis of Examination, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 51,550 to Rs. 63,070 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MP High Court Posts:
Name of the post: District Judge.
As on 01 Jan 2020, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Only Civil Judges Class- I of Madhya Pradesh, who have completed five years of their service as Civil Judge (Senior Division) on the date of examination are required to apply.
On the basis of Examination.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 800 through online mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 600.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Promotion to the M.P.Higher Judicial Service (Limited Competitive) Exam-2019 Alongwith List of Eligible Candidates/Judicial Officers”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And send take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 16 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 till 11:59 PM.