Madras High Court 2018 Personal Assistant Posts – 82 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Madras High Court, in a latest job notification announces posts for Personal Assistant vacancies to fill 82 positions.
Under Madras High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed graduation an posses typing skills can apply.
Final applicant for the HC Madras PA post will be selected on basis of aptitude.
The announced Personal Assistant vacancies are for needs of Honble Judges, Registrars and Deputy Registrars.
Selected person will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 56100 – Rs 177500.
Qualified candidate have to fill the application in prescribed format and send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For Madras High Court 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 82.
Name Of Posts:
- Personal Assistant to the Honble Judges: 71 Posts.
- Personal Assistant to the Registrars: 10 Posts.
- Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars: 01 Post.
As on 01-07-2018, Candidate age should be 18 to 35 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidate applying for the High Court Chennai Personal Assistant posts should completed Bachelor Degree, Typing Skills.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate have to logon to http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/recruitment.html .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Go through job vacancy details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “ HC Madras” by post and also need send soft copy of documents to provided mail id.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 04-05-2018.