Madurai Social Welfare Office Case Worker, IT Staff, Administrator & Multi Purpose Posts – 05 Vacancies | 10th/B.Sc/BCA/Law Degree/Msw | Apply Now
Social Welfare Department, Madurai District Office, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
In the latest employment notification, the Social Welfare Madurai office announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 05 posts with work location at government hospital Balarengapuram in Madurai.
Under Madurai Social Welfare Case Worker, IT Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/B.Sc/BCA/Law Degree/Msw in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.6,400 to Rs.30,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 25.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Madurai Social Welfare Office Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post:
OSC Center Administrator: 01
Case Worker- 1: 01
Case Worker- 2: 01
IT staff: 01
Multi-Purpose DC Helper: 01
Should complete 10th/B.Sc/BCA/Law Degree/Msw from recognized university/institution, with experience of 0 to 3 years.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://madurai.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Social Welfare Department job notification”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “District Social Welfare Officer, 35 East 2nd Cross street, K.K. Nagar, Madurai- 20”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.10.2018.