Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor & Parichar Posts | 8th/10th | Apply Now
Animal Husbandry Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In a latest job notification, AHD Maharashtra announces job vacancies for Class III & Class IV posts on direct basis.
Under AHD Maharashtra Livestock Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th/10th can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AHD Maharashtra Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 729.
Name of the post:
Livestock Supervisor: 149
Candidate maximum age limit should be 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/10th from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for online recruitment of Class III & Class IV for Animal Husbandry Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 04.03.2019 to 24.03.2019.
Job Notification: https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/SHORTADVTAHD5319.pdf.