Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Development Officers Jobs | Degree | Apply Now
Maharashtra Fisheries Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra Fisheries Dept announces job vacancies for Development Officers post on a direct basis.
Under Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Development Officers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of online examination and others, an applicant for Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Officer post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 9,300-34,800 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 21.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 79.
Name of the post: Development Officers.
As on 19th January 2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete BFSc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) from a recognized university.
Candidates have to pay of Rs 300 through online mode.
Reserved aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Department Of Fisheries, Maharashtra Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 21.01.2019.