Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Surveyor Jobs | 12th | Apply Now
Maharashtra Forest Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra Forest Department announces job vacancies for Forest Surveyor post for Scheduled and Non-Scheduled Area on a direct basis.
Under Maharashtra Forest Dept Forest Surveyor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th class can apply.
Selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.5,200 - Rs.20,200 + GP Rs.2,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 14.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Forest Dept Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 51.
Name of the post: Forest Surveyor
Non-Scheduled Area: 40
Scheduled Area: 11
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
Reserved applicants will pay a fee of Rs.350.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Maharashtra Forest Department (Forest Surveyor) Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 14.02.2019.