Maharashtra Housing Department (MHD) 2018 Clerk, Typist, Peon & Other Posts – 27 Vacancies | 10th /ITI/Any Degree | Apply Now
Maharashtra Housing Department (MHD), Govt. of Maharashtra.
In latest employment notification, the MHD announces job vacancies for various entry-level posts to fill 27 nos through direct recruitment.
Under MHD Clerk, Typist 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed 10th/ITI/Any Degree are required to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for Written Exam and further selection process.
Selected aspirant on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 4,440 to Rs 34, 800 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 29.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MHD 2018 Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 27.
Name of Posts:
Lower Division Clerk - 04
Clerk -Typist - 10
Process Server - 05
Peon - 08
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Applicant should complete 10th/ITI/Any Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university and should have relevant skills for certain posts.
A candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 300.
ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD need to pay fee Rs 150.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Housing Department (Competent Authority, Rent Control Act Court) Examination 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application and fee payment start and end date: 09.08.2018 to 29.08.2018.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29.08.2018.
Date of Examination: 22.09.2018 & 23.09.2018.