Maharashtra Public Health Department Medical Officer Posts - 877 Vacancies | MBBS/PG Diploma or Degree | Apply Now
Public Health Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra announces job vacancies for Medical Officer Group A posts for male and female candidates to fill 877 positions on a direct basis.
Under Maharashtra Public Health Department MO Recruitment 2018, candidates completed MBBS/PG Diploma or Degree in medical subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience and others, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Grade pay Rs. 5,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra PHD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 877.
Name of the post: Medical Officer.
As on 01 Jan 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS/PG Diploma or Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience and others.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Reserved aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home.
- Select relevant job notification “Medical Officer Group A Recruitment 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Director, Directorate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, st. Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 19.01.2019.