Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) 2018 ITI Apprentice Posts – 100 Vacancies |12th, ITI | Apply Now
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL), Electricity Distribution Utility in the Government of Maharashtra.
The Mahadiscom announces Apprentice jobs for Wireman and Electrician trades to fill 100 vacancies through direct recruitment.
Under Cochin Shipyard Limited Trainee 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, ITI in relevant trades are eligible to apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 20.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MahaVitaran 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 100.
Name of Posts:
Candidate age limit should be 14 to 38 years.
Candidate should complete ITI in relevant trades from a recognized university.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/Home.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- Send details to mentioned address before the last date of receipt.
Online application end date: 13-08-2018.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 20-08-2018.
Job Notification: http://www.mahadiscom.in/.