Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd (MahaVitaran) 2018 Diploma/Graduate Trainee Posts - 401 Vacancies | Diploma/B.E | Apply Now
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd (MahaVitaran), is a state-funded Power Distribution Company.
In latest employment notification, the MSEDCL announces job vacancies for Trainee posts to fill 401 positions through direct recruitment, in reference to Advertisement No. 06/2018.
Under MahaVitaran Diploma/Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Diploma/B.E in a relevant subject and have good academic record is required to apply.
On basis of Online Test and Academic Performance, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be recruited with stipend provided maximum of Rs. 22,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 17/09/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MahaVitaran 2018 Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 401.
Name of the post:
Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 63.
Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 338.
As on 17/09/2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Technology subject from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Online Test and Academic Performance.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 + Charges.
Reserved Category aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 250 + Charges.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “MSEDCL Advt. No. 06/2018 for Direct Recruitment and Internal Notification No.01/2018 for Departmental Employees for the “Graduate Engineer Trainee” and “Diploma Engineer Trainee”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 28/08/2018 to 17/09/2018.
Online Examination at Test Centre: During October 2018.