Paradip Port Trust (PPT) 2018 Law Officer, Accounts Officer & Engineer Posts - 07 Vacancies | Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI | Apply Now
Paradip Port Trust (PPT), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India.
In latest employment notification, the Paradip Port announces job vacancies for Officer & Engineer category posts to fill 07 positions, in reference to Advt No. AD/RSC-I-21-67/2014/2975.
Under Paradip Port Trust Officer & Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI in relevant subjects and have work experience are required to apply.
Shortlisted aspirants will be called for Written Test Or Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 16400 – Rs 50500 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Paradip Port Trust 2018 Class-I/Class-II Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post:
Dy. Chief Law Officer (Class - I): 01.
Sr. Accounts Officer (Class-I): 01.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Town Planning), (Class-I): 01.
Deputy Marine Engineer, (Class-I): 01.
Engineer InCharge(Tug) (Class-II): 03.
As on 15.09.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Candidate should complete Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have post-qualification experience for relevant posts.
On basis of Written Test Or Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://paradipport.gov.in/Career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Filling Up Of Various Class-I/Class-Ii Posts On Direct Recruitment Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send an application to address “Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.09.2018.