Mewat District Court Process Server & Peon Posts | 10th/12th | Apply Now
Office of District & Session Judge, Mewat, Haryana.
In the latest job notification, Mewat District Court announces job vacancies for Process Server & Peon posts on temporary basis.
Under Mewat District Court Process Server & Peon Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th class can apply.
On basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 25-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Mewat District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post:
Process Server: 04
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th from recognized University/Institute, and should have knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/mewat/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of peon and process server (English)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25-02-2019, by 5 PM.