Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV) Research Associate Posts – 20 Vacancies | Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV), Rahuri is the premier Agricultural University in Maharashtra.
In latest employment notification, the MPKV, Rahuri announces job vacancies for Research Associate posts on a temporary basis to fill 20 positions in the Centre for Advance Agriculture Science and Technology (CAAST) Project entitled “Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management” (CSAWM) operational in the University, in reference to No. CAAST-CSAWM/Notification/RA/ 71 /2018.
Under MPKV Research Associate Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree/PH.D. in Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Engineering and Social Sciences can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on a temporary basis with salary pay of maximum Rs 40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 08-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria MPKV Univ 2018 RA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name of the post: Research Associate.
As on 08-10-2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M.E/ M.Tech/ MSW/ MCA/ M.Sc (Ag)/ Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines) from recognized university/institute with first class pass marks and should have work experience for required posts.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mpkv.ac.in/NewsEvent.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “NOTIFICATION R.A CAAST PROJECT”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to address “"The Recruitment Officer, CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Dr. A.S. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist; Ahmednagar-413722 (MS)” and to mentioned mail id [email protected]
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08-10-2018.