Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) 2018 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts – 188 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Govt. of MP.
The Madhya Pradesh PSC announces job vacancies for VAS posts through direct recruitment to fill 188 backlog jobs, in reference to Adv no/05/2018.
Under MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment, aspirants completed Graduation in relevant subject are eligible to apply.
Followed by Written Exam and others applicant for MPPSC Veterinary posts will be finalized on merit,
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 05.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MPPSC 2018 Veterinary Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 188.
Name of Posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
As on 1/9/2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete Graduate Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized university.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
SC, ST & SEBC are exempted from payment of application fees.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mppsc.nic.in/advertisement.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Advertisement for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Backlog Post)(Adv no/05/2018) Dated 31.07.2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 06.08.2018 to 05.09.2018.
Date of Examination: 07 October 2018.