Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2018 Grade B SI, STI & ASO – 449 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), the Maharashtra state recruiting agency in a releases announced new vacancies for Subordinate Service Grade B posts, through Advt. No 14-2018.
Through MPSC Grade B SI, STI & ASO 2018 Recruitment job notification, the commission announces jobs for Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer posts.
On basis of Written Test/Interview final aspirant for the applied job will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited person for the applied vacancy will receive salary as per govt. guidelines.
Interested candidates have to apply for the desired job through online mode by 20/03/2018.
Eligibility Criteria MPSC Grade B jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 449.
Name Of Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector: 387 Posts.
- Sales Tax Inspector: 34 Posts.
- Assistant Section Officer: 28 Posts.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved category as per existing provision.
Applicant should completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam/Interview.
General Candidates have to pay Rs 373/-
ST/SC have to pay Rs 273/-.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Interested and qualified candidate have to visit https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx .
- Select job notification “महाराष्ट्र दुय्यम सेवा अराजपत्रित, गट-ब पूर्व परीक्षा – 2018”.
- Go through details and apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online start and end date: 28/02/2018 to 20/03/2018.
Pre-Exam Date : 13/05/2018.
Job Notification: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/14-2018.pdf .