Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Civil Judge Posts | LLB | Apply Now
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), state recruiting agency body, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra PSC announces job vacancies for Civil Judge posts on a direct basis, in Advt. No: 02/2019.
Under MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019, candidates completed LLB are required to apply.
On basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 21/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 190.
Name of the post: Civil Judge.
As on 01.02.2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in Law from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 374 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home.
- Select relevant job notification “02/2019 - Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination - 2019 - Advertisement”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01/02/2019 to 21/02/2019.
Job Notification: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/Final%20AD%20JMFC%2019.pdf.