Murshidabad District Clerk Posts – 55 Vacancies | Retired Employee | Apply Now
Office Of The District Magistrate & Collector Murshidabad, Berhampore, Govt. of West Bengal.
In latest job notification, the Murshidabad District Office announces job vacancies for Clerk posts on contract basis to fill 55 positions, in reference to Notice 50 /2018-Estt.
Under Murshidabad District Clerk Recruitment 2018, candidates who are a Retired Employee and have English drafting and Computer application skills can apply.
On basis of Interview and Computer Test, an aspirant for District Magistrate & Collector Murshidabad clerk post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 12-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria Murshidabad District 2018 Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 55.
Name of the post: Clerk.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should be Retired Employee and should have English Drafting and Computer application skills.
On basis of Interview and Computer Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment notice to the post of Clerk for retired suitable employees in the office of the District Magistrate & Collector”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Murshidabad, Cantonment Road, P.O. & P.S.- Berhampore, Dist. Murshidabad, Pin.-742101 (Room No. - 208)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12-10-2018 up to 4:00 P.M.
Date of Interview: 17.11.2018 and 18.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.murshidabad.gov.in/GetPDFFile.aspx?id=3948.