Maharashtra Village Social Transformation Foundation (MVSTF) 2018 Associate, Executive & Managerial Jobs – 18 Posts | Degree, Master Degree, PG, CA/ICWA/CS | Apply Now
Maharashtra Village Social Transformation Foundation (MVSTF) a collaboration between Maharashtra State Govt. and Corporate Sector, established with an aim to transform Gram Panchayats in the state.
In a latest notification the foundation announces jobs for Associate, Executive & Managerial and other positions to fill 18 vacancies.
Under MVSTF Associate & Executive Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in graduation, PG and other streams in relevant subjects and should have work experience are preferred to apply.
Through interview performance applicant for MVSTF vacancies will be selected.
Recruited candidate will receive salary according guidelines stipulated by the organization, on contract basis for a period of 11 months.
Person has to apply for desired post through offline mode by filling up application in prescribed format and send hardcopy to mentioned address before last date 27-05-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MVSTF 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name Of Posts:
- Financial Controller-01 Post.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager – 01 Post.
- Knowledge Management & Documentation Manager – 01 Post.
- Data Driven Governance Manager – 01 Post.
- HR Manager – 01 Post.
- Mission Associate – 06 Posts.
- Communication Associate – 01 Post.
- Training Associate – 02 Posts
- MIS Associate-Finance – 01 Post.
- HR Executive – 01 Post.
- Admin Executive – 01 Post.
- Finance Executive – 01 Post.
As on 30th April 2018, Applicant age limit should be between 25 to 45 years.
Aspirant applying for Maharashtra Village Social Transformation Foundation executive and other posts should completed Degree, Master Degree, PG, CA/ICWA/CS in relevant subjects with maximum experience of 10 years.
Selection Process: On basis Interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.vstf.erecruitment.co.in/CMS/Content_Static.aspx?did=625 .
- Select job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach required documents.
- And send hard copy of application to mentioned address “Gram Vikas Bhavan, Plot 76-A, Sector 21, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210.”
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 27-05-2018.
Job Notification: http://fileserver2.mkcl.org/VSTF2017/OasisModules_Files/Files/63.pdf .