MWCD 2018 Consultant & Accountant Posts – 07 Vacancies | Degree, PG, CA/ CWA | Apply Now
Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. Of India announces new post vacancies for National Nutrition Project.
Under MWCD Consultant & Accountant Recruitment 2018 job announcement, candidates who completed Degree, PG in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for Consultant posts and CA/ CWA holders for Accountant jobs.
Selected person for the applied job vacancy will be recruited on contract basis and will receive salary pay of maximum Rs 60000/-.
Interested individuals have to apply for the announced vacancies through offline mode before 01 month from the date of issuing advt. in employment news.
Eligibility Criteria For MWCD 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name Of Posts:
- Consultant (System Analysis/Data Management): 01 Post.
- Consultant (Financial Management): 01 Post.
- Consultant (Procurement): 01 Post.
- Accountants: 04 Posts.
As on last date of receiving application, candidate max age limit should be 65 years.
Aspirants applying for the Ministry of Women and Child Development consultant and accountant posts, should completed Degree, PG and CA/ CWA in relevant disciplines and subjects and should have minimum qualification marks and post qualification experience.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Attach required documents as mentioned in the notification.
- And send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of application: 01 month from date of issuing adv in employment news.