National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) Deputy Adviser & Assistant Adviser Posts | Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
The National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
In a latest job notification, NAAC announces job vacancies for various posts on direct/deputation/contract basis, for NAAC Bangalore.
Under NAAC Deputy Adviser Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/Ph.D. are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 57,700 to Rs 2,17,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online offline mode by 25-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NAAC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post:
Deputy Adviser: 02
Assistant Adviser: 02
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree/PH.D.in relevant subject from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.naac.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification of Vacancy for the Post of Deputy Adviser, NAAC on deputation or contract basis and Assistant Adviser (Direct)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Director, NAAC, Bangalore”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25-03-2019, by 4:00 PM.