National Institute of Immunology (NII) Data Entry Operator Posts | Graduate/Postgraduate | Apply Now
National Institute of Immunology (NII), under the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NII New Delhi announces job vacancy for a project staff post for a project titled “Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/metastatic reproductive cancers” funded by ICMR on a temporary basis.
Under NII Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduate/Postgraduate in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 14.01.2020, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 24-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NII Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator (Project).
Should complete Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized university in any field of Life Sciences.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nii.res.in/others/announcements.
- Select relevant job notification “Project Appointments - Dr. Anil K. Suri : Data Entry Operator (DOE) (Project) - One position only”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: by 24-04-2019.