New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Section Officer Posts – 16 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC), Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Govt. of Delhi.
In latest job notification, the NDMC announces job vacancies for Section Officer posts to fill 16 positions on contract basis.
Under NDMC Section Officer (Horticulture) Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 20-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NDMC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post: Section Officer (Horticulture).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in Agriculture or in Science with Botany as a subject from recognized university.
General /OBC candidates have to fee of maximum Rs 400.
SC/ST aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 200.
PH candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/ndmc_mcdportal/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Engagement of Section Officer (Horticulture) on contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 06-10-2018 to 20-10-2018.
Job Notification: http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/ndmc_mcdportal/Press/7841-merged.pdf.