North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST) Junior Research Fellow Jobs | Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (or NERIST), a deemed university, autonomous, fully funded and controlled by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NERIST Itanagar announces job vacancy for a project post for two R & D projects sponsored by MeitY, Govt. of India on a temporary basis in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Under NERIST JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announce date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NERIST Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Should complete M.Tech in CSE/ECE or B.E / B.Tech in CSE/ECE with GATE qualification from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://nerist.ac.in/jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Walk-In-Interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 16th April, 2019 at 10.30 AM.
Venue: the Chamber of HoD, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, North-Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh.