National institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) 2018 Project Asst, Project Accounts Clerk, Data Entry Operator Posts |12th/Degree/PG | Walkin
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Women and Children Development, Govt. of India.
The NIPCCD invites job application for various Project Based Posts to fill various positions on contract basis.
Under NIPCCD Project Staff 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed 12th/Degree/PG in relevant subjects and have minimum work experience and computer skills are needed to apply.
On basis of Walk-In-Written Test, Computer Skill Test and Interview, an aspirant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIPCCD 2018 Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
Project Accounts Clerk
Data Entry Operator
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Candidate should complete 12th/Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized board/university and should have work experience of 01 to 02 years with computer skills for relevant posts.
On basis of Walk-In-Written Test, Computer Skill Test, and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nipccd.nic.in/vac.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-written test, Computer Skill Test and Interview for preparing a panel for short-term Project/Contractual Staff at NIPCCD Headquarter, New Delhi [as on 20.08.2018]”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timing: 28-08 -2018 To 05-09-2018, at 10.00 a.m (Reporting Time 09.00 a.m).
Venue: NIPCCD, New Delhi.
Job Notification: http://nipccd.nic.in/vac/panel.pdf.